Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 16 & 18 bump pictures

Because the Mother's Day layout (coming soon) only needs one side, it threw off my pattern a bit with having the bump pictures alongside the ultrasound. I guess it works out because I started at some point doing the bump pictures every 4 weeks but the ultrasounds moved to the in-between weeks.

Here is the layout for the bump for week 16 and week 18 (when we were in Jamaica).

The left page layout is the Title Topper-Subtle design and the right page is Main Frame-Tied Together, both from Reflections by Jeannette Lynton. The patterned papers were pulled out one a book but I don't have the name of the book anymore now that I store them in plastic protectors. The blue solid paper was scrap paper that I had. The two quotes are from Vellum Quote Stacks. The pewter flower brads used to adhere one set of vellum on each page and the pewter small round brad used to attach the flowers are both from Making Memories. The hemp on the left page is from Close to My Heart. The flowers (and vase, stem, & leaves on the right page) were Close to My Heart "With Love" clear acrylic stamps. Black Dye based ink was used for the stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment