Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mother's Day and Week 16 ultrasound

It has been a while since I have taken the time to scrapbook. I am not just 3 weeks and 2 days away from my due date so I believe that my goal of having the pregnancy album completely up to date is very unrealistic at this point in time.

Here is the layout that threw off my pattern because the Mother's Day side was just one page instead of two pages.

I am not as happy with these pages as with the previous ones but I will blame my almost two month absence for difference.

The left side layout is done in the Bottom Border - Photo Focus layout from the Reflections book. The right side is Reflect Sidebar - Photo Focus. I do not have the name of the papers as I pulled them from their original container and stored them in clear paper savers. I used Close to My Heart Bamboo ink to distress the two cream colored strips of paper. The wording on the left page is a Mother's Day card from my husband that I cut and used. I used stickers for the lettering on the right page and both pages have small brass circle brads on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment