Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Father's Day Layout

Here is the second layout that I finished for the Baby C album. It obviously is a bit later in the scrapbook but I had this layout as well from another one of the crops I described before so I wanted to make use of it.


This layout uses the Close to My Heart "Lazy Days of Summer" paper. At that particular crop we made the layout designs that are in the Summer 2008 Idea Book. We bought all the stickers and whatnot but I didn't really feel like it fit with the page. Because I had a horizontal 8x10 picture I turned the left layout so that it would work. It looks a bit awkward to me because of the orientation but I think it still works.

For the lettering I used Inkadinkado's Gem Stone Alphabet with Close to My Heart Crystal Blue ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment