Monday, August 9, 2010

Week 20 & 21 Baby Bumps

Here is the layout for the week 20 and week 21 baby bumps.


The layout designs were from Reflections by Jeanette Lynton. The one on the right was Title Topper-Pieced Together although I decided it would provide more uniformity if I did a solid strip at the top instead of a broken one. The one on the left was Bottom Border - Overlap. Each of the patterned papers was from Ki Memories Funky Paper pack. I did use a solid color purple to mat the pictures and silver and black paper I had in my scratch pile to make the lettering. To add extra shine to the patterned paper, I glued on silver sequins.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool. You do good work! I am two days into my program and your blogs are helping me procrastinate (not too much, don't worry).

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete